A lifestyle statement that says as much about your personality as where you want to go, this head-turning, street-smart all-rounder is more than a stylish commuter. Features include excellent acceleration, optimized fuel economy, and an accommodating 20.6L luggage compartment that provides more than ample room for your helmet and riding gear.
Its sleek urban dimensions make every ride exciting - whether it's to school or the office, or for shopping runs.
- The powerful yet fuel-efficient engine delivers riding pleasure backed by excellent fuel economy.
- The fuel injection system features precision control that optimizes engine performance and efficiency.
- A spacious 20.6L utility compartment under the seat is designed for extra convenience and utility.
- Convenient front inner pockets provide ample room to stow drink bottles or other small items.
- Its 113cm³, 4-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled, SOHC, fuel-injected engine delivers polished performance, especially at low and medium speeds.
- Precise fuel injection optimizes engine performance and efficiency. The ECU (Engine Control Unit) uses data from 6 sensors, including the throttle position, atmospheric pressure, intake pressure, temperature, speed, and exhaust O2 sensors to precisely control the system's operation in real time.
- Fuel consumption is an economical 2.1L/100km in WMTC mode. With the 5.2L fuel tank, its riding range is 247km.
* Measured by SUZUKI in WMTC mode.
* Actual fuel economy may vary depending on riding conditions.
- The rocker arm roller bearings smoothly open and close the valves, contributing to reduced friction between the arm and the camshaft.
- The efficient camshaft profile design achieves ideal valve lift, which improves combustion efficiency and reduces engine noise.
- The 20.6L capacity underseat storage accommodates a full-face helmet, while also providing ample space to store riding gloves, rain gear, and other small items in a recessed rear area of the compartment.
* Helmets of certain shapes may not fit in the underseat storage compartment.
* Do not use the storage compartments for items that are fragile, valuable, dangerous, or susceptible to heat.
- Reinforced hooks on both the left and right sides allow you to conveniently secure two helmets when parked.
- Convenient front inner pockets are located behind the leg shield. Both the 600ml left and 500ml right inner pockets provide ample room. (Total maximum weight capacity is 1.5kg.)
- The ignition key cylinder is veiled by a shuttered cover, which is opened and closed using a magnet embedded on the tip of the key. The covered keyhole helps to prevent the motorcycle theft.
- The ignition key also has seat opener function. It is able to open the seat easily by just turning the ignition key to left.
- When parked resting on the side stand, the rear brake can be locked in the engaged position. This system helps to prevent rear tire movement.
- A side stand switch prevents engine ignition while the side stand is down.
- The fuel tank's large 5.2L capacity combines with the highly fuel efficient engine to carry the Address remarkably long distances on a single tank of gas.
- The large floorboard provides plenty of space to accommodate shoes of many sizes. Cutaway floorboards enable you to easily reach the ground with your feet.
- A large-capacity rear carrier comes as standard equipment and can be fitted with a genuine accessory top case. (The maximum weight capacity is 5kg.)
- The Address adopts a combined brake system.
- Designed for easy visibility, the large speedometer is located in the center panel. To further ensure at-a-glance viewing of current speed, the malfunction indicator, fuel gauge, high beam indicator and each gauge are separated by raised dividers.