The Suzuki QuadSport Z50 is designed for adult-supervised riders ages six and older, and includes features that make learning to ride a safe and fun experience.
With an emphasis on safety and adult control, this Quad features a throttle limiter to control engine output, a tether switch to remotely shut off the ignition, and a keyed main switch that prevents unauthorized use.
- Designed for adult-supervised riders ages 6 and older.
- Keyed ignition and remote, tether-type engine-stop switch.
- Adjustable throttle limiter controls speed.
- Easy electric starting, plus backup recoil starter.
- Smooth-running CVT automatic transmission.
- Compact 49cm³ air-cooled, 4-stroke, single-cylinder engine has been designed for durability and low maintenance.
- Efficient, push-rod valve train lets the engine operate quietly. Easy-access oil filter and filler cap simplify service.
- Includes an easy electric starting system plus a standard back-up recoil starter.
- Smooth-running CVT automatic transmission provides easy operation and allows the rider to focus on riding instead of shifting.
- A keyed ignition switch lets grown-ups decide when the action begins and ends.
- Simple screw-type throttle limiter allows adult supervisors to limit the maximum power delivery to suit the rider's ability.
- Remote, tether-type engine stop switch allows adult supervisors to instantly shut down the engine when necessary.
- Spark-arrestor equipped muffler is environmentally friendly, yet has a pleasant exhaust note.
- Suitable capacity 2.6L fuel tank for long riding time combined with a vacuum fuel petcock that automatically stops fuel flow when the engine's not running.
- Child-size (Y-6) controls allow easy operation.
- Strong, high-rigidity steel frame is sturdy and compact.
- Independent swingarm front suspension with coil-over shock absorbers and a single-shock rear suspension provide long wheel travel for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Large-diameter, semi-sealed front drum brakes and single fully-sealed rear drum brake provide strong braking performance.
- Modern styling with full floorboards and a big Quad look also features brilliant yellow bodywork with black and red graphics.
- Faux headlamp on front fender achieves sporty appeal.
- One-piece, 7-inch wheels with tubeless tires provide a smooth comfortable ride.
- Low seat height of just 535mm makes it easy for the rider to get on the ATV and operate it with confidence.
- Suzuki T-shaped seat design allows for smooth weight transition and provides a comfortable ride. The seat is easy to remove for service. Textured seat cover complements the ATV's graphics package.
- Competition-inspired bodywork and Champion Yellow No.2 color scheme.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for QuadSport owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- Minimum age: 6 years old.
- ATVs are not toys. Serious injury or death can result from improper use of ATVs. Your youngster's safety will depend on you taking a "Safety First" approach to ATV riding. The QuadSport Z50 may be used only by those aged 6 and older. Always supervise riders under the age of 16. All other Suzuki ATVs may be used only by those aged 16 and older. Even though your child may be the right age, you need to be sure that he or she has the size, strength, skills, and judgment to operate the ATV safely. The SVIA publication "Parents, Youngsters ATVs" (included with products and available through your dealer) contains guidelines that can help you determine if your child is ready to ride an ATV.